At DYNAMIC Pain & Wellness we strive to be your provider of choice. We do everything we can to build trusting relationships with physicians and to uphold ethical policies that make physicians feel confident when they refer their patients to us.
- We will prescribe all narcotics to alleviate your concerns about these medications
- We have a unique medication taper policy that we implement with every patient
- Treatment plans are promptly sent to referring physician to ensure consistent care
- Priority scheduling eliminates wait time for patients
- Most insurance plans accepted and we offer payment assistance
- Interventional Procedures
- We offer multiple approaches to treating pain including.
- We are the Panhandle’s only ASIPP accredited provider of stem cell and PRP therapy
- Narcotic counseling is given to every patient
- All patients will be required to sign a Medication Contract if prescribed a controlled substance at any time throughout their care, this contract is extensive and binding and allows for random pill counts
- Patients prescribed controlled substances will be subject to random urine drug screens
- All patients will be screened through E-FORCSE®
- We do not prescribe medication out of the scope of our practice and refer back to primary care for these issues
Physicians can contact DYNAMIC Pain & Wellness with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org