At DYNAMIC Pain & Wellness we work diligently to be your provider of choice in meeting your workers’ compensation needs. We provide many services to accommodate you in meeting those needs. We have qualified staff, with experience in workers’ compensation, assigned to work with you on an individual basis throughout and beyond each employee’s treatment.
Some Highlights include:
- Covered physical therapy, chiropractic service, nerve conduction studies, EMG, and sleep studies
- In-house workman’s comp pharmacy and medication dispensing
- Priority scheduling to accommodate all employee shift schedules
- Same or next day job status reporting
- Our understanding of the emotional aspects of these cases ensures we work hard to return patients quickly to baseline status
- Our strong belief in an interventional approach – we want to fix the problem and return the patient to work as soon as possible
- Our extensive working relationships with multiple orthopedic surgeons, primary care physicians and neurosurgeons save you money and time by getting the patient to other professionals who care.